Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Letroheal 2.5mg (Letrozole) x 60 tablets [blister packs] [2 box]
Letroheal 2.5mg Tablet | Breast Cancer Treatment
HOW IT USE :
Take this medication in the dose and duration as exhorted by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, pulverize or break it. Letroheal 2.5 mg Tablet might be taken with or without nourishment, however it is smarter to require it at a fixed time.
HOW IT WORKS :
Letroheal 2.5mg (Letrozole) Tablet is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by diminishing the amount of estrogen (regular female hormone) produced in the body. This diminishing in estrogen can slow down or stop the development of some breast cancers that need estrogen to develop. What’s more, it is also valuable in infertility whereby it builds the arrival of specific hormones to stimulate the arrival of eggs from the ovaries.
Letroheal 2.5 MG Tablet, it’s important to be aware of potential side effects. These may include:
- Nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite (try frequent mouth care, consuming frequent small meals, chewing gum, or sucking lozenges to alleviate these symptoms).
- Musculoskeletal pain or headache (mild analgesics may offer relief).
- Sleepiness, fatigue, or dizziness (exercise caution when driving, climbing stairs, or engaging in tasks that require alertness until your response to the drug is known).
- Constipation (increased exercise, or dietary fruit or fluids may help).
- Diarrhea (boiled milk or yogurt may provide relief).
- Loss of hair (it’s reassuring to know that hair will eventually grow back).
This is not a exhaustive list of side effects and others may occur.Please contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are found.