Ligandrol LGD-4033 10mgs tablets x 50 QTY
Steroid Depot Canada has the highest quality and the best ligandrol for sale. Great steroid for lean muscle with very low side effects!
How does LGD 4033 Ligandrol work?
The great thing about SARMs is that they are selective about which androgen receptors they bind to. Meaning, instead of binding with every receptor they encounter, they only focus on specific ones.
This is especially true of LGD-4033, as it binds solely with the receptors in your bone and muscle tissues – happily leaving those in your liver and sebaceous glands in peace.
But how does Ligandrol work?
Ligandrol mimics the effects of androgens in these receptors, helping you to achieve greater lean muscle mass, increased strength, faster recovery times (from injury and exercise) and a better quality of life.
In clinical studies, Ligandrol was found to raise anabolic activity in muscles and bones, whilst reducing muscle wastage and bone breakdown in participants suffering from muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis, old age and cancer.
In addition, it has been reported to decrease your body fat percentage, improve your physical performance and heal/strengthen your bones.
Now, whilst this sounds like every athletes and bodybuilders dream – LGD-4033 isn’t 100% perfect.
True, it can effectively be used for bulking, cutting and body re-composition. And yeah, it can easily be paired with other SARMs. HOWEVER – and this is a big one – in 2008, it was banned by the WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), meaning that if you ever get tested positive for it, you risk being kicked out of professional sports/competitions.
The interesting thing about all SARMs – including Ligandrol – is that thanks to being nonsteroidal; they can produce the same results as steroids but with very few of the negative side effects.
And as you can imagine, this makes them very attractive to athletes, despite the vast majority of them being banned.
In fact, they are incredibly popular due to the following benefits they can offer:
- They are not substrates for 5 alpha-reductase or CYP19 aromatase, but are orally active meaning they won’t be converted into DHT (a testosterone metabolite) or aromatized into estrogen (unlike testosterone).And you don’t want excess estrogen floating around your body – unless you fancy getting a nice pair man boobs (no thanks!). Nor do you want excess male sex hormones triggering additional body hair, acne, voice hoarseness or problems with your prostate.
- Prevents muscle wasting – the biggest risk of cutting and going into a calorie deficit is the loss of your muscle gains. LGD-4033 prevents muscle breakdown by targeting anabolic pathways (but with none of the androgenic side effects).During one clinical trial of 76 healthy men, they received escalating low doses of LGD-4033 over 3 weeks until they reached 1mg of this SARM per day. This amount was found to be safe, well tolerated and sufficient enough to increase participants’ lean body mass by up to 3lbs (as well as increase their physical performance during leg presses).Another study found that users could safely take a LGD 4033 dosage of 22mg a day with little to no side effects.
- Cachexia – this form of extreme muscle wasting (which includes severe weight loss, muscle atrophy, fatigue and appetite loss) is common amongst patients with AIDS, cancer, kidney disease, sepsis and severe burns.SARMs such as LGD-4033 are considered effective whilst dealing with Cachexia as they have none of the drawbacks of testosterone (increased risk of prostate cancer, red blood cell imbalance and negative effects on your sexual organs) and anabolic steroids (liver toxicity and masculinization in women).Instead, they can positively be used to help increase your muscle mass without detrimentally affecting your prostate.And this is important for those with Cachexia, as LGD-4033 can give them a better tolerance of intensive treatments such as radio and chemotherapy.
- Osteoporosis and fractures – whilst SARMs aren’t the first line of defence against osteoporosis and fractures; its ability to prevent bone loss and encourage increased bone formation can make it an asset.By activating androgen receptors, this can help increase bone mineral density and trigger the formation of new bones (periosteal reaction). And in doing so, this can help you to maintain bone mass and enable you to heal from breakages/injuries.SARMs also have the added benefit of not triggering androgen excess, making them ideal for men and women with osteoporosis.
- Brain and libido – whilst more research is needed into the impact SARMs can have on the brain; it is well known that testosterone can influence psychosexual and cognitive behavior.True, SARMs are only meant to be bone and muscle selective; however, in order to do this they have to cross into the brain – which would explain their ability to affect your libido and mood.According to the producers of LGD-4033 (Viking Therapeutics), they claim that this particular SARM can improve your cognitive function, libido and energy levels, as well as increase your stamina and sense of well-being. NOTE: This needs to be further investigated though.
- Contraception for men – yep you read this right. There are some SARMs which have the potential to be used as male contraception, as they can inhibit gonadotropins from the pituitary gland (FSH and LH) but not your prostate. They can also have a positive impact on your libido.
So what does all of this tell you?
Well, what it suggests is that ‘where’ you use Ligandrol can extend far beyond the gym or the athletic/bodybuilding arena. It can also offer a whole host of benefits to those suffering from cancer, AIDs, osteoporosis and muscle atrophy.