No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Winstrol 25mgs x 50 QTY
- Active Ingredient: Stanozolol, a dihydrotestosterone derivative
- Usage: Popular in bodybuilding for muscle definition, strength, endurance, and fat burning without mass gain
- Cycle Type: Typically used during cutting cycles for its drying effects and ability to remove excess fluid
- Interaction: Can interact with anticoagulants and diabetes medications; professional consultation required
- Side Effects: Potential for hepatic and genitourinary issues, among other side effects; requires caution and lowest effective dosing
Winstrol by F40 BIOTECH is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone which is called Stanozolol or more commonly called Winstrol. It features the addition of a methyl group at carbon 17alpha to protect the hormone during oral administration and the addition of a pyrazole group to the A-ring, replacing the normal 3-keto group (this gives Stanozolol the chemical classification of a heterocyclic steroid). When viewed in light of 17-alpha-methyl dihydrotestosterone, modification of the A-ring on Stanozolol appears to significantly increase its anabolic potency while decreasing its relative androgenicity. Additionally, it cannot be aromatized into estrogen.
Effects of Winstrol
Winstrol is the second most popular oral steroid in bodybuilding (after Dianabol) because it is unique in its effects. It would be insufficient to be used alone for a mass-gaining cycle since it does not affect body weight but it is used regularly during drying cycles. The main reasons for the popularity of Winstrol are:
- Muscle definition
- Major increases in strength and endurance
- Fat burning
- Increase in appetite
- Removing excess fluid from the body
- Increasing the effectiveness of other steroids
Dosage for Winstrol
It is crucial to exercise extreme caution when using anabolic steroids like Winstrol, as such substances can lead to serious adverse reactions. It is recommended that patients take the lowest effective dose possible to mitigate the risks associated with these medications. Interactions with Other Medications
Winstrol may interact with other medications, including anticoagulants (blood thinners), insulin, or oral diabetes medicines. It’s crucial to inform your healthcare provider about all the medications you are taking to avoid potentially harmful interactions.
Side Effects & Drug Interactions
Winstrol may lead to various side effects, including hepatic issues, genitourinary problems, CNS-related effects, gastrointestinal concerns, hematologic complications, breast changes, laryngeal effects, skin problems, skeletal concerns, fluid and electrolyte imbalances, and metabolic/endocrine alterations.